Personal Finance and Planning
Price: ₹ 80.00
(as of Sep 23,2020 16:15:45 UTC – Details)
Take Control of Your Finances for a Financially Peaceful Life.
Updated with a Case Study, Retirement Corpus & Monthly Investment Amount (SIPs) Reference Sheet.
Claim FREE Gift: “XIRR, Know Your Disposable Income & Loan MS Excel Calculators”.
Personal finance is an integral part of life, still, very little understood. Most people know only bits and pieces of personal finance. This information is not sufficient, but when organised becomes knowledge. This book tries to enlighten the most important concepts in personal finance, i.e. developing a framework. Learning personal finance is easy and a life-long process. Follow a few simple steps to achieve financial security.
This little guide aims to provide a framework for peaceful investing for your life goals. The concepts presented in this book will help you in achieving financial freedom/independence. It is not necessary to earn a high income to become rich but to develop a framework and follow it religiously.
This book teaches you :
- how to differentiate between necessity and desire
- how to choose term & health Insurance
- the difference between good and bad debts
- how salary is different from disposable income
- about various financial mistakes
- to focus on things that matters in the long run
- whether buying a second apartment is a good or bad investment
- the priority of different things in life
- about the treatment of money when received as a gift & cash versus credit cards
- how a small difference in the annual rate of return on your investment can cause a big dent in your retirement corpus