Price: ₹ 565.94
(as of Jan 13,2021 18:26:42 UTC – Details)
About This Book
- Master the skills necessary to customize your system using the wizard driven capabilities of Dynamics CRM platform
- Use Business rules and flows to enforce and visually enhance the user experience
- A no-code approach to speed up the full range of Dynamics CRM features
Who This Book Is For
If you are new to Dynamics CRM or a seasoned user looking to enhance your knowledge of the platform, then this book is for you. It is also for skilled developers who are looking to move to the Microsoft stack to build business solution software.
What You Will Learn
- Configure Outlook to integrate with your Dynamics CRM Online instance
- Manage the existing application structure by understanding how to extend and/or modify the modules and update the navigation
- Learn how to use different entity views in order to get a 360-degree view of customer data
- Map modern business processes to the platform to enhance user experience
- Use different Dynamics CRM processes such as dialogs, workflows, actions, and business process workflows
- Use internal and external social data to enhance the user’s ability to make the right decisions
- Dive into generic administration options such as managing configuration and customization to become a power user
Dynamics CRM is Microsoft’s answer to customer relationship management. The platform’s flexibility allows system customizers to enhance its functionality to map any kind of business and scale to any size.
Through this practical guide, you will develop a vital and holistic understanding of the key features of Dynamics CRM. You will work with entities within the existing modules, learn how to customize and extend entities, and explore how to create logical relationships between them. You will also look at business rules and business process flows and learn how to use these features to enforce and visually enhance user experience. Furthermore, you will customize business entities without using code and cover the new features in Dynamics CRM. By the end of the book, you will have acquired new marketable skills in developing software for businesses running Dynamics CRM.