Price: ₹ 144.55
(as of Oct 08,2020 07:20:50 UTC – Details)
This book on Business Communication, now in its Second Edition, brings to fore the multidimensional aspects of Business Communication—ranging from listening, speaking, developing skill sets, to exhibiting correct body language. The book emphasizes that understanding the perceptions and mindsets of the communicators and the context are crucial for business communication.
This book, which is the outcome of the rich and the vast experience of Dr. Asha Kaul and her interaction with the brilliant young minds at IIM Ahmedabad and other Bschools, should be of immense value to the budding as well as practicing managers. All readers will find this new edition extremely useful, refreshingly different, and delectably delightful.
What’s New to This Edition
• Extensive use of examples, anecdotes, and brief case studies to exemplify the points/issues.
• Checklist and Summary which are ready reckoners for a student hard pressed for time yet desirous of learning and change.
• Learning Objectives for each chapter and section, which bring focus to the text.
• Activities in which the student can participate and test communication competence.
• Comprehensive section on exercises at the end of each chapter, which are application oriented and test the student’s grasp of the subject